We’re excited that your family is considering St. James Academy. Our events are a great way to learn about our school and community. We invite you to visit our campus to explore our academic programs, learn more about our community system, and our enriching faith-based education. We recommend that all students and parents attend at least one different event throughout the admissions season. Due to limited capacity, we encourage you to sign up early.
The shadow program is a wonderful way for your 8th-grade student to immerse himself or herself at St. James Academy for the day. Your student will be matched with a current Freshman or Sophomore Ambassador who shares the same interests and will be their guide for the day. Your student will have the opportunity to ask questions, tour our campus, attend classes, and gain insight into the student experience at St. James, not to mention lunch is on us.
- We encourage all students interested in St. James to schedule a Shadow Day visit. This is the best way to see the “day in the life” of a St. James student.
- Shadow Days will begin on September 23rd and will be available through December.
- Our dress code is simple:
- Wear current school uniforms
- If you don’t have a uniform: wear comfortable and appropriate/modest shirts and khaki shorts, pants, or a modest skirt.
- Students should be dropped off at the main entrance (the circle drive) and come inside to the welcome center. A Student Ambassador will be available to greet the prospective student and family. The easiest place to pick up students is the circle drive at the conclusion of their shadow day.
- REGISTER TO SHADOW A STUDENT click here.
Take a Look Tuesday
This is an opportunity for parents to learn more about St. James Academy’s mission and teaching philosophy, tour campus, and classrooms, and get details on the admissions process. Deciding on a high school should be a fun and engaging process and we understand how important this decision is for your family. You and your student are an important part of our Catholic family’s future.
- January 17, 2023
- February 7, 2023
- March 7, 2023
- April 4, 2023
Please join us in person starting at 8:45 a.m. on one of the above dates.
Please allow for an hour minimum.
Registration is required.
Student-Parent Thunder Experience
Register to experience SJA after hours! 7th-grade students and parents will have the opportunity to interact with current SJA students, experience the house/community system, take a tour, and learn more about what St. James has to offer. Space is limited per session. Registration will be open before the end of the year.
WEDNESDAYS | 7:00-8:00 P.M.
- January 25, 2023
- February 8, 2023
- March 8, 2023