As a ministry of the Catholic Church, we believe that a Catholic education should be available to all who desire it, regardless of financial means. St. James is happy to assist families who illustrate a genuine financial need, based primarily on income and family size. Recognizing that many families have this need, we do expect families to acknowledge the responsibility to make Catholic education tuition a priority, and to be willing to make reasonable financial sacrifices to provide their children the benefit of an education rooted deeply in our faith.
St. James Financial aid application process: please take note of the deadlines.
Please note this information is only for financial aid and is step 5 in the application process for St. James. See the rest of the application steps here.
We use FACTS Grant and Aid to process applications.
- The application process for 2023-24 opens on October 1, 2022.
- Applications for 2023-24 are due November 15, 2022.
- You must upload your 2021 income tax return and your 2021 W-2’s when you submit the application.
- Award emails will be sent by December 15, 2022.
- You will have two weeks to agree after receipt of the financial aid award to accept or decline.
- If you wish to appeal, you must do so in writing, with detailed information about why the award will not meet your family’s needs.
- The appeal will be reviewed by our financial aid committee and a response will be sent within one week of receipt of the appeal.
- Families must reapply each year
These processes have been reviewed and approved by the St. James Academy Board of Trustees.